3.22.2010

Why bother?

1 hour and 15 minutes to go before Nicole's celebration, I was writing this blog entry on a piece of paper.

I realized that I've been less talkative these past few days. I don't know what the reason behind. I just realized it a while ago.

I feel that I want to be alone. In school, I've been thinking lately on what to do whenever I am alone. Today, I just read a book which is required for our HUMALIT class. I haven't talked much to the people I've been talking to everyday. At home, I don't text anymore except for important matters. I don't chit chat with Wilma. We have less conversations on YM. I haven't talked to her lately unless she wants to share something. That's it. Yun lang. Di na ako masyadong madaldal. This is not normal.

I guess I've been thinking too much. Everyday, I can't help but think - THINK of what'll happen to me after this term: INTROSE, INTFILO, GREATWK, HUMALIT - disasters!!!! Last night, my status in YM says, "Konti na lang, malapit na ako sumuko." Oo. Konti na lang talaga. Di ko na kaya. Programming really stresses me. It becomes worse whenever my parents REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M DOING!!!! Di ka naman nag-aaral e. Puro pictures. Puro chat. Gabi-gabi ka nagpupuyat. Urgh! X-( Alam niyo ung feeling na gusto ko ng sumabog at ipamukha sa kanila na NAGPPROGRAM AKO, NA NAKIKIPAGCHAT AKO SA MGA KAGROUP KO PARA SA PROJECT NAMIN, NA ANG LAMAN NG LAPTOP KO AY PURO PICTURES DAHIL TINATRANSFER KO LANG NAMAN UNG LAMAN NG CAMERA DOON. Wala e. Di nila naintindihan un. At home, whenever they scold me, nilalabas ko lang sa kabilang tenga ung mga sinasabi nila. Gabi-gabi na lang ganun e kaya nakasanayan ko na lang rin. Di rin naman kasi nila naiintindihan so why bother?

50 minutes to go before Nicole's birthday celebration, I'm still here at Gok's lobby. I'll stop writing na kasi paubos na ung tinta ng aking ballpen. I shall continue reading "My Brother, My Executioner..."

*Ung iba sa inyo, di na kailangang i-take ung final quiz. Useless lang rin naman e. - Intfilo prof :(

0 reactions: